Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Family Weekend in Cincinnati

This past weekend Kyle and I went to Cincinnati to visit with friends and family!  Megan and Stephanie hosted a beautiful Baby Shower for Kensi and me on Saturday.  Gramma, Aunt Annie and Amy traveled from New York to celebrate Kensi and spend time with the family - especially Claire and little Caitlin!  Jim, Jill and Kelli also came to shower Kensi. My best friend, Susan traveled from D.C. to be there too! It was wonderful spending quality time with our family and close friends all weekend.

Meg found this really neat little painting shop to hold the baby shower - it was really fun because all of the guests created a month by month onsie or bib for Kensi!  Everyone brought out their creativity and the bibs and onsies turned out amazing! 

This was one of my favorite parts - all the guest made a wish for Kensi and put it in her piggy bank!


The amazing spread that was completely eaten! It was so yummy!

Cake pops!

  
I can't wait to hang the matching banner in Kensi's nursery

My LC looks so beautiful! 

Painting beautiful onsies

Claire and Gramma painted one together :)

Gigi and Aunt Kelli painting bibs

I love these two ladies! Thanks for coming BUD and Court!

Gramma's super cute onsie

Amy's onsie hahahaha

 
The Shuller ladies and their artwork

Opening gifts - monitor from Gramma, Aunt Annie, Aunt Jeanna, Aunt Joanne, Aunt Jeanette and Amy!

Growth chart from Aunt Megan, cousin Claire and cousin Caitlin
Matches the nursery perfectly!
  
Aunt Kelli!

My OSU best buds! 


My Sycamore Friends! So glad they were able to make it!

My beautiful (matching) hostesses!

 
I love my family! 

Isn't she just the cutest thing!?

Love all of these ladies! Thank you all so much for celebrating with me!

The final products!  Can you guess which one is Amy's? Or Claire's?
I can't wait to post blogs with Kensi wearing each one of these every month!


Some random pictures from the weekend;

We may have played Just Dance
  
And after major calculation (and cheating) Kyle WON a round!

Grandpa and Caitlin watching all the dancing

Great Gramma and Caitlin playing with her baby

Cait waving! 

Grandpa chasing and tickling Claire

We were able to celebrate Kyle's 28th birthday too!

Kelli made chocolate cake! Kyle's fave!

Claire and Aunt Annie on Claire and Caitlin's new bench from Uncle Steve 

They love their new bench!

We had a great weekend with our family in Ohio! Kyle and I are so grateful that we have such wonderful and loving family who traveled far to visit us and celebrate Kensi.  It was definitely a weekend we will never forget! This is the last time we will see any of our family before we are parents and our sweet Kensi comes into the world.  Seems pretty weird and crazy that Kensi will arrive in only 8 short weeks!!  Thank you Auntie Meg and Auntie Stephy for a beautiful and wonderful shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment