Monday, April 22, 2013

Kensi meets Auntie Stephy


Last week my best friend and cousin came to meet Kensi! Kensi LOVED her Auntie Stephy!  We went on walks, out to lunch and on many errands.  It was so nice to have someone to go out with me and help me with Kensi.  Stephanie was amazing with Kensi and it was nice to be able to just leave Kensi with her while I got ready or just did my own thing knowing that my sweetheart was in great hands!

Steph fed Kensi one of her first bottles! 
(Of course Kyle was the first one, pics to come soon!)
  
Two Beauties!

Tuckered out baby! In her pretty dress from Auntie Stephy!

We hung out over at the Dupree's on Saturday and Saylor LOVED Stephanie! 

Thanks for coming to visit us Stephanie! We had a great time.  We can't wait to see you and Adam later this summer :)






No comments:

Post a Comment