Sunday, August 11, 2013

NY Trip Day 1


Last weekend Kensi and I went to New York for the Marks Family Reunion.  This year my Aunt Annie and Uncle Richard hosted the party in Lisle.  They have a great house and property to host parties! I love their home and Lisle and have such great memories there with my sister, gramma, cousins, aunts and uncles.  My best memories are riding bikes to Gary's (the candy store), going to the post office, playing police on our bikes, playing dolls, learning how to braid hair and going to the farm! 

It was really fun showing Kensi off! She hadn't met any of our extended family except Stephanie, so it was great for her to meet everyone.  We also hadn't seen the Wagner clan since they came to meet Kensi in April AND we hadn't seen Gramma and Grandpa Marks since Mother's Day, so it was a much needed trip and visit with everyone!

It was also much needed for me to see my nieces!  Caitlin has changed so much over the past few months and I feel like I'm just missing her (and Claire) growing up :( #1 reason I hate living far away from Megan and her family! It was fun doing the girls hair, especially braiding Claire's! I cant wait until Kensi has long red hair!

On our first day in Lisle, it rained most of the day, so we just hung out around the house. We ate, welcomed the rest of the family as they arrived and played with the girls.  Megan and Claire had to go to the medical clinic (Claire was really sick with a fever) so Caitlin and Kensi got some time to play together :)

She wanted to give her kisses all the time!

Just chillin with Amy

And playing with Gramma


Look at that cute pie (and the hair of course!)


Aunt Megan finally got to hold her niece after a crazy day with her girls!


I love that gummy smile!!


 #1 


 #2

#3
a bit tricky to get a decent picture of three squirmy girls!! These were the best out of like 20 pictures!

What a princess!


Stephy and the girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment