Sunday, October 27, 2013

Babies!!

I had the pleasure of helping to host two lovely showers for my great friends this month!

On October 12th we had a shower for Sarah and baby Ellison! Lauren, Allison, Jolynn and I hosted the shower! It was a lot of fun and ended up being so cute :) It is so nice to be able to have a shower for Sarah after she threw Kensi and I such a beautiful shower last winter.

Sarah and the beautiful table of decorations and food!

Baby Ellison at 20 weeks

Baby Ellison blocks!
we couldn't not have blocks ;)

The whole gang! (minus a few that had already left)

The hostesses and mom to be!

Jolynn is 'cray cray' and handmade all of Ellison's bedding! It is beautiful and made Sarah cry. Jolynn seriously needs to sell them!

~~~~~~
This past Saturday we had a Four Points shower for both Jolynn and Sarah. Our small group ladies threw the shower for them - Lily, Erin and me :)  It was a lot of fun coming up for a theme and have little "games" to go along with it! I loved hosting a shower for two of my best friends! 

Game #1
Cast your gender and name guess for Dupree Baby #4 and Guess baby Ellison's birthday! 
(Erin was soooooo creative!)

Game #2 
Guess who the Baby is! We got baby pictures of the moms, dads and some of us at the shower, for the guests to pick who was which baby picture! It was funny to see what people's guesses were! And is was hard!

Lily hand painted versus on pumpkins and made little pumpkin favors! She is so artistic! 

I can't wait to meet and hold the Little Pumpkins!!

Some of the ladies!

The Mamas

The whole gang minus Lily (she was taking the picture)


Lily, Erin and I got the mom's little "Jesus Pumpkin books" - as Erin called them :)

The mom's and their pumpkins

All of us holding Little Pumpkins :)

Had to get a picture of me and the mamas! I am so blessed to have such wonderful, Godly women in my life and I cannot wait to meet and hold their two little ones.  Kensi is going to have such wonderful friends to play with! Love you both so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment