Thursday, December 27, 2012

Kensi's First Showers

Chris and Sue threw Amber and me an amazing dinner shower at Chris' home on December 17th.  It was very special for us all to get together and celebrate Baby Kensi and Baby Ava!

Chris, Sue, Amber and me

Lauren and Sue

Amazing dinner prepared by Chris and Sue!

Thank you Chris and Sue!! You are so good to Kensi and me!! Love you both :)

~~~~~~~~~

The amazing ladies at Brookstone threw Amber and me a shower at the club on December 18th.  It was such a great time to socialize with the ladies!  Kensi and I are very lucky to have women in our lives like these ladies! Thank you to all of you who had a part in the planning and those that attended!

Welcome wreath!

Me, Chris and Amber
(we didn't plan on wearing the same color!!)
  
Us and some of the ladies

Our amazing cakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment