Sunday, May 19, 2013

Baby is getting so Big!

The past week and a half has been a big transition for Kensi.  I went back to work on May 8th and she has been watched by different people almost every day.  Jolynn watched her a few days, then Kyle and then Kyle's mom came to watch her! Kensi has really been a trooper through all the changes. Of course she has had some fussy or 'bad' days, but she is still sleeping through the night well, so I'm happy :) Kyle got a new job so he had a few days off  in between to watch Kensi girl.  Kensi and I are so proud of Daddy and his new position!  We are excited to have him home all the time on the weekends too!  
Unfortunately, somewhere during all the baby sitting changes, our baby has gotten her first cold.  It is so sad, she is stuffed up and coughs. She is finally getting over it, but still coughs sometimes.  Although she is sick, she is still such a smiley, happy baby! Tomorrow she starts at the sitters for daycare.  I'm a bit sad at the thought of dropping her off and leaving her, but I know she will be in good hands.  

Here are a few pictures from the past few days:


so cute!





Smiles!

My big belly!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment