Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

Over Mother's Day weekend my parents came to visit! It's been probably 7 years since I have been able to spend actual Mother's Day with my amazing Mommy! It was a relaxing, fun weekend with my loving, caring, beautiful mother (and father)!

Three generations

Saturday evening we celebrated Dad's 60th birthday - we went out to dinner to PF Changs, Kensi loved it! 

Just hanging out with the birthday boy waving to everyone!

Loving on Gramma

Gramma and Grampa with their youngest granddaughter!

Mom and Dad got to go to church with us! During service Kensi girl was a bit fussy so Grampa took care of her the whole time.  He even got her to go to sleep with the loud music :)  It was so sweet to see my Daddy taking care of my baby!

The guys decided since they didn't go to the driving range, they would have a chipping contest in the backyard and Dad won! (Kyle had to go easy on him since he's getting so old and turning 60! ;) )

We can't wait to see Gramma and Grampa again soon! Love you both so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment